Texas & Colorado Personal Injury Lawyer
The Texas & Colorado personal injury claim process starts from the day of your injury until the you receive compensation. The first step is having a lawyer assess whether you have a case. Not every injury has a proper basis for bringing a lawsuit. However, if someone else injured you, you may recover money for your injuries. Whether your injury is a proper subject of a lawsuit depends on whether the Texas & Colorado personal injury claim process recognizes your injury.
The first question your lawyer will ask if when you sustained the injury. If the injury happened too long ago, it may be outside of the statute of limitations. The Texas & Colorado personal injury claim process has very strict parameters about time. In most instances, the statute of limitation for personal injuries is two years. Thus, if you wait longer than that to file, you no longer have a case.
In the event that someone else’s negligence resulted in sustained injuries, you may seek compensation. Our personal injury attorneys in San Antonio and Colorado will work relentlessly to acquire evidence in order to develop your best arguments in support of your case.
- Wrongful Death: If someone else’s negligence or a criminal act led to your loved one’s death, we will put forth our finest in order to obtain justice.
- Medicare/Medicaid Fraud: If you believe that a medical provider, administrator, billing clerk, or nurse has committed Medicare fraud, our attorney in San Antonio will explain how to report the matter so that you minimize your own risks.
- Whistleblower: When your employer is engaging in illegal activities, you may be wondering what the next step will be and seeking protection. Our Texas whistle blower attorneys knows your dilemma and can advise you of your rights.
- Denied Life Insurance or Disability Benefits: Denial of life insurance or disability benefits when you lack money to support yourself and your family is exasperating. We will painstakingly review, investigate, and argue your case in an effort to obtain much needed benefits.
- Contact Our Personal Injury Lawyer San Antonio: Our dedicated attorneys will fight to protect your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. Contact a personal injury attorney in San Antonio with Brylak Law at (210)538-2533.
Areas of Practice
Drunk Driver Accidents
Slips & Falls
Uber & Lyft Accidents
Public Property Accidents
- 15900 La Cantera Pkwy Suite 19245
San Antonio, Texas 78256
- 1121 W. City Center Dr. Suite 200, #204
Pueblo, Colorado 81003
- 2 N. Cascade Ave. Suite 1120
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Call or Email Today For Your Free Consultation!