Gaylord & Nantais, Attorneys at Law
Gaylord & Nantais is a trusted workers’ compensation law firm based in Long Beach, CA serving the clients throughout California for over 40 years. We have dedicated and knowledgeable attorneys who provide quality representation and personal attention to every client. We pride ourselves on providing personalized service to our clients and keeping them informed throughout the workers’ compensation process.
Teamwork is the key to our success. The Law Offices of Gaylord & Nantais use up-to-date case management and computer technology. Each new client is assigned an attorney who will oversee and make all legal decisions that affect the outcome of your case. Loyal and experienced assistants help manage the details and coordinate the flow of paperwork. This teamwork ensures a positive experience. We guarantee that your questions and concerns will be taken care of in an efficient and prompt manner.
We Provide Legal Services for Work Related Injuries
Gaylord & Nantais is Long Beach based law firm that represents clients throughout California and provides all-inclusive worker’s compensation legal services and personal injury representation to individuals and families.
With 40 years of excellence in the legal industry and experience in maneuvering a wide variety of cases, our team of professionals understands the anxiety and frustration our clients encounter. We are committed to serving our clients with results-oriented counsel. At Gaylord & Nantais, we take care of all legal matters in the following practice areas:
- Workers Compensation – We are the voice for workers who are wounded on the job across Southern California, irrespective of their backgrounds or what types of industry they are from.
- Hearing Loss – Employees who work in heavy industries are subjected to hazardous noise that can even cause continuous hearing loss by degrees. Hearing loss claims are covered under the Workers Comp. Act in California, usually as an occupational illness claim but also as an outcome of injury due to accident.
- Occupational Safety and Health – If you or your loved one has been injured while working, or are suffering through pain as a consequence of continuous exposure to a deadly environment, you may be entitled for worker’s compensation benefits that may include monetary compensation.
- Occupational Disease – If your injury or illness transpires into an unending loss or disease that decreases your work efficiency in the industry, you may be able to claim permanent disability and receive benefits from your employers.
- Asbestos – Claiming for worker’s compensation is one of the most useful options for people who are exposed to asbestos usage while at work. However, the process to file the claim can be challenging, and may only result in modest amounts of financial aid. But an asbestos lawyer can significantly increase your chances of winning workers’ compensation benefits. Asbestos inhalation raises the risk of asbestosis (a provocative condition causing lung disease with coughing, industrial bronchitis, asthma, and even permanent lung damage).
- Mesothelioma – Mesothelioma workers’ compensation is a legal source to get monetary relief to balance the costs associated with recovery, pain, and suffering that mesothelioma cancer transposes on individual.
If you have endured an exorbitant injury or were denied proper medical care following an injury at work, you deserve full protection under the scope of law for work injury compensation. Our legal team is strongly dedicated to help clients get the financial help they deserve.
For a free case evaluation with GAYLORD & NANTAIS Law Corporation call (562)249-5683 today!