Discover the Vokshori Difference
Are you serious about taking control of your finances, and ready to put your real estate to work for you? Give us a call now, and tell us what your goals are.
At Vokshori Law Group, we’ve made it our mission to use our expertise to defend struggling and underrepresented families from unyielding lenders, and help them get back on the road to financial recovery. If you’re ready to stop worrying and experience financial freedom, we should talk.
Harassed by Bankers and Lenders?
Today’s financial problems are complex — but we have creative solutions. Rather than focusing on just one potential answer to your bank and lender issues, we explore the gamut of possibilities so we can help find the perfect solution for you.
Your situation will be evaluated from every possible angle by our resourceful team of experienced attorneys who will develop a unique plan, re-position you for a financial comeback and aggressively advocate on your behalf. Click here to view testimonials and review some of the great experiences our clients have had with the Vokshori Law Group.
Areas of Practice
Real EstateReal estate – sometimes friend͵ sometimes foe͵ but never a situation that we can’t handle! Sometimes a real estate purchase you made years ago can be your financial saving grace today. Other times, it’s the real estate itself that’s the source of your fiscal strain. Whether your home is an unwelcome burden or a potential goldmine, Vokshori Group’s innovative real estate experts work side-by-side with our accountants and tax professionals to find the perfect solution to your real estate and cash troubles and implement it with precision, ingenuity and good, old fashioned common sense. Whether you are looking to cash out, negotiate a short sale, or simply need property tax relief, The team at Vokshori Law will evaluate your finances and property value to determine if a cash out is right for you.
Personal & Small Business BankruptcySometimes, it’s best to just start over – bankruptcy gives you the freedom to do it. Bankruptcy lets you eliminate or repay debt while under protection from the federal bankruptcy courts. It stops predatory lenders harassing you and resets your finances so you can take a breath and start over. Our bankruptcy experts will look carefully at your situation and guide you through all your options. We’ll work diligently on your behalf to negotiate a fair bankruptcy solution tailored to fit your needs and help you meet your goals.
Foreclosures & Loan ModificationsArguably the easiest way to defend against a foreclosure is through a loan modification. A loan modification is any change to the original terms of your loan. As soon as you apply for a loan modification with your lender, they’re required by law to freeze all foreclosure proceedings, usually for 30-days at a time. If your loan modification is approved, the foreclosure will be stopped permanently and you can move forward with your modified loan and payments. However, if your loan modification is declined, the foreclosure will proceed as normal, picking up right where it left off before it was stopped. That’s why it’s important to stay diligent and work with our experts to explore other options while your loan modification application is pending.
Credit Repair After BankruptcyThe odds of finding an error on your credit report after a bankruptcy discharge are fairly high but the worst thing you can do is ignore it. You went through a lot of trouble and a lot of work to successfully file bankruptcy so now is the time to make the most of the opportunity. The Vokshori team will help you to make sense of your credit report, identify any errors, dispute them with the bureaus, and make sure your bankruptcy gives you the fresh start you deserve.
Litigation & MoreFrom settlements and arbitration to full civil trials, we tackle complex legal disputes with creative strategies and superior planning. With our cost-effective and innovative approach, our Civil Litigation team will work persistently to bring you justice. Your case will be handled with compassion and professionalism while we work towards a reasonable solution – or prepare to represent you in a trial. In addition, We can help you with the following types of cases: Automobile Litigation – Lemon Laws – Bad Faith Litigation – Construction Litigation – Personal Injury – Premises Liability – Products Liability – Professional Liability – Real Estate Disputes – Small Business Litigation – Wrongful Death.
We realized years ago that banks and mortgage companies have ample legal representation — while homeowners and consumers often struggle to fight them on their own.
We have made it our mission to use our expertise to defend struggling and underrepresented families from unyielding lenders, and help them get back on the road to financial recovery.
With our clients at the heart of all we do, we live by these values:
- Treating all of our clients with the compassion, dignity and respect that everyone deserves,
- Proactively finding innovative solutions that meet the unique situations of each client,
- Delivering our very best in all we do, and holding ourselves accountable for the results.
- Stephen Vokshori – Managing Attorney: In 2009, Stephen launched Vokshori Law Group determined to use his knowledge and experience with the financial institutions to level the playing field for underrepresented consumers and litigants. A Magna Cum Laude graduate from USC’s Marshall School of Business, Stephen elected to attend the UCLA School of Law for his Juris Doctor. His inclinations towards business and a knack for real estate law have flourished and grown into a true talent for tackling problems, setting goals, and finding creative solutions.
- Luke Jackson – Associate Attorney: Luke represents a variety of clients in the firm’s bankruptcy, real estate, and civil litigation departments. Luke gained his JD from the UCLA School of Law and has been fighting the good fight since 2004.
- Shaya Roohparvar – Associate Attorney: Shaya provides support, research, and assistance on a variety of client matters and disputes including bankruptcy, real estate law, business law, and general litigation.
- Nadia Sommereyns – Senior Legal Analyst: Nadia graduated from the University of Southern California where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in International Relations with a minor in Business Administration.
- Pedro Alarcon – Operations Manager: Pedro handles the daily operations, billing, and client support services for the firm.
- Patsy Chance – Case Manager: Patsy is dedicated to finding the best solutions for clients and their families. A true advocate for the underrepresented, Patsy takes pride in showing people the path to overcoming financial and legal problems is not just for the rich.
Convenient California Office Locations
- Los Angeles
- 1010 Wilshire Blvd #1404, Los Angeles, CA 90017
- Orange County
- 555 Anton Blvd #150, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- San Diego
- 10620 Falcon Way #230, San Diego, CA 92131
- San Jose
- 1999 S Bascom Ave #700, Campbell, CA 95008
- 9245 Laguna Springs Dr #200, Elk Grove, CA 95758
Call or Email Today For Your Free Consultation!